Go directly to content

If you need help urgently

If you cannot wait and you have urgent problems, you can report to the Service Team Childcare Allowance for Affected Parents. We will help you as soon as possible.

For example:

  • parents who are seriously ill;
  • parents who will be evicted from their house in the immediate future;
  • parents who are not able to buy school items or clothes for their children.

The parents concerned cannot wait and they will get support as soon as possible.

The Allowance Restoration Organisation considers your situation and looks at all possibilities to help you. Where necessary, we can deviate from standard procedures.

How does it work?

If you indicate that your problems are urgent, the Service Team will immediately process your request for help, followed by a first talk with you.

This first talk is followed up with a call assigning to you a personal case officer. Together, you discuss when you can get the help you require.

Please contact us

You can reach the Service Team Childcare Allowance for Affected Parents via 0800 - 2 358 358. Check our Contact page for all contact information.

Share this page